Location: Arundel, Qld
Project Size: 100sqm
I came, I saw, I conquered.
One of the highlights of what we do is our artistic creations. They really are a high point for my business and working life in general. But if I have to be honest, this here is exactly what our true strength is. Take a good look through the photos to see the extent of what needed to be done on this project, which include these main points..
- Demolition of broken concrete and sub-grade excavation of garden areas
- Installation of steel reinforcing and new concrete to areas allowing for new falls to new drain points that had been installed
- Full floor grinding of the old stamped concrete back to bare concrete. Hand grinding of all internals of stamp to ensure a good new bond of products
- Grind out and patching to multiple areas of cracking with epoxy patching system
- Floor levelling of several areas where concrete had remaining falls back to house to remove water from sitting on house
- Full Application of 2 dirty coats with a full floor grind, followed by another dirty coat then hand ground to create a new smooth surface before final coatings
- Application of our resurfacing systems throughout in a custom “French Grey” colouring only really available to us at present (thanks CCS)
- Full acrylic sealing throughout
These really are the projects where I get full satisfaction out of what I do. Not only is the work completed to a very high standard (if I can say so myself being my biggest critic as per norm), but to be able to come to a single flooring contractor to take care of all of your residential concrete requirements, without several sections of the work having to be sub-contracted, is priceless for our clients.
These projects are becoming more main stay for us and the results of this project are exactly why our phones don’t stop ringing.
20+ years in the game and experience in all aspects. I’m pretty proud of this one (if you haven’t noticed already).
Thank you Van Rooyen family, we’ll see you in January 2021 to finish off the remainder of the external concrete there.